1. the meaning behind my url
2. a picture of me
3. tattoos i have
4. last time i cried and why
5. piercings i have
6. favorite band
7. biggest turn off(s)
8. top 5 (insert subject)
9. tattoos i want
10. biggest turn on(s)
12. ideas of a perfect date
13. life goal(s)
14. piercings i want
15. relationship status
16. favorite movie
17. a fact about my life
19. middle name
20. anything you want to ask
Pick a number!
The next gen kids + social media part 1
When 12-year-old girls are watching something like the CW’s long-running campy drama One Tree Hill (which aired from 2003-2012), in which actors like 25-year-old Hilarie Burton played 17-year-old cheerleader Peyton Sawyer, they’re not seeing an accurate portrayal of their future on screen. They’re seeing a glamorized vision of some executive’s idealized version of high school instead. When a real 16-year-old cheerleader flips on the CW and sees fellow pompom shakers who look like Burton or costar Sophia Bush, also well beyond her high school years, they’re looking at themselves at wondering why they don’t look like that in their uniform. Here’s the secret: they didn’t when they were 16, either.
Avengers vine idea: to the tune of bohemian rhapsody, Natasha says ‘thunderbolts and lightening’, Clint says ‘very very frightening’, then the camera pans around to Thor out the window summoning lightening like ‘ME’
One of these women is despised and hated for being awkward.
The other is applauded and worshipped for the exact same reason.
I know other factors come into play.
But something isn’t right there.
ones an extrovert and ones an introvert voila la différence
One had to portray a disaster of a character, one didn’t
Both were doing their jobs as actresses. One was better written.
ok but I just really love the names they give them
"The Ridiculous Potato"
"The Unfortunate Clementine"
I’m giggling it’s like a team of ragtag misfit superheroes
I love the sometimes absolutely ugly but completely tasty produce that comes out of my garden.
My friend Dev (she’s not in the tw fandom) found this fucking coke
WITH WHAT’S OBVIOUSLY STILES’ NAME ON IT:
STILES IS UPSET HE DIDN’T FIND IT FIRST
where derek gets a coke and is like, contemplating how he can share it and like stiles is like
OMG MY NAME
and tries to steal it or buy it off derek
who misconstrues and thinks stiles is soliciting him for sex
DEREK IS LIKE
NO THANK YOU
BUT YOU ARE HOT
more hipster messiah trash AU thoughts
- zuko meets aang because he’s iroh’s weed guy (for his glaucoma, honest) and is like ew gross deadbeat guy uncle keeps inviting in for tea
- but then they sign up for the same cooking class and zuko is like god why and aang is super friendly and helps him separate egg whites
- toph does bass and vocals in a band with suki (guitar), mai (drums), and ty lee (vocals/keyboard)
- they get hella groupies
- (i’ve been laughing about rock music for days)
- everyone always hangs out at iroh’s cafe where zuko works with mai and ty lee
- or at toph’s giant rich people house when her parents are away or sometimes at aang’s if his godfather gyatso doesn’t mind (gyatso always makes them delicious snacks when they come by)
- just lots of friendship and families of choice and fun parties okay
bonus sad thoughts
he is so smart
with his scar
and his broomstick
- actual canon line by Draco Malfoy
Is there a link to proof…
(it’s not actually canon)
are you calling me a liar
Page 1 of 5901